Beachfront villa perched on the sardinian cliffs with private access to the beach
OVERVIEW Casa Beatrice
La Casa Beatrice is situated in the vicinity of Porto Rafael on a unspoiled stretch of coast, where its natural state is intact and wild; it is an isolated house with only one neighbour, a few metres from the water, in surrounding countryside that has no equal in Sardinia or even in the Mediterranean area as a whole. A country road leads from the main road to the house, shaded parking is provided.
The house lies high on the cliff and is surrounded by rocks and a variety of plants, such as myrtle, juniper, ilex and strawberry trees. From the front of the house, you can gaze at the islands of Maddalena, Caprera, Spargi, and Santo Stefano, and, in the distance, the mountain peaks of Corsica.
The descent to the sea takes about 7 minutes. It is a lovely walk through the mediterranean macchia (bushes). There are wonderful walks to be had along the coast.
The villa covers approximately 180 square metres and follows the slope of the land which allows for an upper and a lower ground floor. On the upper level the large living room opens onto a generous terrace, the kitchen and three bedrooms. The lower level has two bedrooms, each with a private terrace. All windows open onto the sea.
The house has no air-conditioning since there is never any need for it; the maestro wind is more efficient. The house is comfortable, in excellent condition and in perfect working order; it provides an opportunity for total immersion in nature and complete distancing from the stress that people end up living with for most of the year. It is a house for people who want just what it offers.
Amenities and services
- Hifi stereo
- Maid service
- Bed & bath linens
- Final cleaning
Floorplan of the villa
Upper ground floor
Large living room and terrace
2 double rooms with en-suite bathroom
1 triple with en-suite bathroom
1 twin with en-suite bathroom and private terrace
1 4-bed room with en-suite bathroom and private terrace
The terrace measure 50 sqm and is equipped as a summer living and dining area. Outdoor shower.
ESTATE: Punta Sardegna
Perched on the cliffs in untouched natural surroundings
Punta Sardegna is a promontory on the northern tip of Sardinia, near Porto Rafael, Palau. Casa Beatrice is situated in an untouched natural surrounding high up on the cliffs opposite the island La Maddalena. Hidden by shrubs of Mediterranean plants, suspended over a cliff, it enjoys a unique environment, which has no equivalent in Sardinia, or even the entire Mediterranean coast.
The house is situated near Palau, opposite the „parco nazionale dell 'Arcipelago Maddalena" and the island of Spargi. Ferries operate between Palau and La Maddalena, Genoa and Naples.
Sardinia is most definitely a destination for nature-lovers.
The diversity of its landscapes, between sky and sea, offers visitors who love trekking unbelievably beautiful places of botanical, archaeological or geological interest. As for the sea, it is as clear as in the Seychelles. Coves, fine sand, pebbles, granite, the coastal areas are as varied as they are stunning. You should travel through Sardinia from East to West, from North to South, but if you would rather bask in the sun, then go round the island by boat.
- Porto Rafael: the village was built in the ‘60ies by count Rafael Neville, a member of the international jet-set. Following his footsteps a number of villas were built around the small port by people in search of unspoilt coasts and cristal clear water.
- The Costa Smeralda and the jet-set seaside Porto Cervo and Porto Rotondo are at a distance of 35 to 40 km from Punta Sardegna.
- The national park “Arcipelago della Maddalena” and the islands of Caprera, Spargi, Budelli, La Vezzi and Cavallo, are a natural site of unusual beauty. They can be visited by boat over the day. The village of La Maddalena is the oldest settlement of the area. You can cross the channel by ferry, even for dinner in one of the restaurants of La Maddalena.
GUEST REVIEWS, Casa Beatrice, Punta Sardegna
We have not received any reviews for this house yet.
- Palau 10km - 10 min
- Porto Cervo 35 km - 40 min
- Porto Rotondo 40 km - 50min
- Olbia 40 km - 50 min
- Bonifacio (in Corsica) - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Sassari 120 km - 2 hours
- Alghero 150 km - 2 hours 20 minutes