If you are looking for a self-catering holiday rental in Venetia in northern Italy , please take a look at the apartments recently restored in the outbuildings of the Villa Brandolini Rota, at only one hour from Venice.
The self-catering apartment Meschio takes its name from the river which runs below its windows, separating the property from the village of Cordignano.
On the other side of the river lies the village’s main square where you will find a café and a few food shops.
The apartment develops over 3 floors (ground floor plus 2 upper floors). You enter the property through a large wooden door which opens onto a porch leading to the garden and , through a side door, to the hall. On the ground floor you will find a kitchen and dining room. On the first floor the large living room looks out onto the river and the main square in the background through a typically Venetian double-arched window. Next to the living room lies a double bedroom with adjoining bathroom.
On the second floor lies a suite with double bedroom, bathroom and living room with sofa bed for two extra guests if needed.
In the garden, a vegetable garden is planted with tomatoes, courgettes, aubergines, basil etc. Feel free to pick whatever you like!
Silvia, the young lady in charge of our guests, is available to help you plan your stay. She is very knowledgeable about her beloved Venetia, and her help will prove invaluable to make your stay a full success.
The property offers breakfast service for an extra charge to our guests.
Amenities and services
Villa is equiped with:
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Dogs welcome
- Bed & bath linens
- Final cleaning
Service on request:
- First shopping
- Baby equipment
Floorplan of the villa
Entrance with dinig table
Double kingsize with en-suite bathroom (Tub)
Kingsize or twin with en-suite bathroom (shower)
ESTATE: Brandolini-Rota Resort
The historical country estate of Brandolino Rota is about an hour north of Venice, just outside the village of Cordignano – the main square with café and the regionally famous gelateria is just a 2-minute walk away. The estate consists of the 17th century villa, a park, wine cellar and 36 hectares of vines. The administrative building was recently converted into 4 very attractive agriturismo apartments for holiydaying in Veneto.
The agriturismo estate of Brandolini Rota is a good base to explore the cultural richness of the Veneto region: Conegliano, Vittorio Veneto, Follina, Asolo, Bassano del Grappa and, of course, Treviso can all be reached in less than an hour. The Maser and Emo Palladian villas are also not far away. From here, you can also visit some less well known places such as Oderzo and Possagno, the birthplace of the sculptor Canova, with a museum that was developed by the contemporary architect Carlo Scarpa. Also relatively close are Venice and the Brenta villas, as well as Padua, the city of St. Anthony and the famous Scrovegni Chapel, Verona with its Roman arena and the famous Romeo and Juliet balcony and Vicenza, the city of Andrea Palladio. If you head north, you can easily plan a day trip to the Dolomites.
Prosecco and grappa come from this area, but many other delicious, high-quality products are made here, such as delectable cheeses, good-quality flour from various grain types and outstanding meat products, chestnuts and mushrooms. The Veneto cuisine is regarded as being one of the best regional cuisines in Italy.Read more about Brandolini-Rota Resort
- The historical treasures of Veneto from many different historical epochs are just too many to list. Venice, Padua, Vicenza, and Ravenna are reasons enough to pay a visit – even people who have been here many times are sure to discover something new each time. The Brenta canal and the Palladio villas are well worth a visit, while Lake Garda and the Dolomites are also easy to reach.
- The Veneto villas: The Venitian hinterland is famous for its villas that were built between the 15th and 19th centuries. There are estimated to be around 3,000 of them. Some villas are open to visitors, such as Villa Barbaro in Maser, designed by Andrea Palladio, Villa Emo in Fanzolo and the Rotonda near Vicenza. But you really shouldn’t miss Villa Valmarana “Ai Nani”, with frescoes by Tiepolo, Catajo Castle and Villa Barbarigo with its baroque garden and box tree labyrinth.
- Friaul Winery: Outstanding wines are produced by Villa Ronche on Brandolini Rota. The cellar is located in the “barchessa” (barn with arcades), which is typical Veneto architecture. The helpful staff will be happy to show you around and let you sample the Friaul DOC wines that are produced here.
- The vineyards of Conegliano: Here, near Conegliano, you will find the winery that invented the modern prosecco: Carpenè Malvolti. At the end of the 19th century, the winemakers here were able to put the “fizz” into the prosecco and market it as sparkling wine
- Direct sales Borgoluce: a shop selling a wide range of products on this estate, which is run according to environmentally friendly guidelines. Here, you can buy cheese, meat products, flour, olive oil and wine. It’s well worth a visit. http://www.borgoluce.it
- Dama Castellana: In Conegliano, on the 3rd weekend in June the inhabitants play a live game of draughts dressed in Renaissance costumes on the draughts board in Piazza Cima to commemorate the historical battle against Treviso.
- You will find more interesting information on the website of the Province of Treviso.
|Beds||Nights||Low season||Mid season||Mid season 2||High season|
* Low season :06 January - 24 March 2018, 10 November - 22 December 2018
* Mid season :24 March - 19 May 2018, 15 September - 10 November 2018, 22 December 2018 - 08 January 2019
* Mid season 2 :19 May - 30 June 2018, 01 September - 15 September 2018
* High season :30 June - 01 September 2018
|Beds||Nights||Low season||Mid season||Mid season 2||High season|
* Low season :08 January - 13 April 2019, 09 November - 21 December 2019
* Mid season :13 April - 04 May 2019, 15 September - 09 November 2019, 21 December - 11 January 2020
* Mid season 2 :04 May - 29 June 2019, 31 August - 15 September 2019
* High season :29 June - 31 August 2019
GUEST REVIEWS, Meschio, Brandolini-Rota Resort
Wir sind nun wieder aus Cordignano zurück und haben herrliche Tage dort verbracht. Es ist ein tolles Anwesen, mehr als empfehlenswert. Sehr nett und hilfsbereit war auch Silvia die sich sehr um uns gekümmert hat. Vielen Dank nochmal und ich hoffe bald wieder über Sie eine Ferienwohnung buchen zu können.M. Gmeiner, Deutschland, 01/06/2016
Wir belegten die Wohnung "Meschio" und können nur von der Ausstattung, liebevollen Einrichtung , der Lage zum Ort und im Park des Weingutes
schwärmen. Häufig mieten wir auf unseren Reisen Ferienwohnungen und dies gehörte zur
von uns eingeführten Kategorie "Wunschhaus": Immer wenn uns etwas fehlte ( praktische Dinge wie Schere, Flaschenöffner,Folien, Gefäße und sogar
Kaffee, Öl, Salz oder Pfeffer....) und wir es wünschten, fanden wir es. Silvia war stets hilfsbereit und bereitete uns einen sehr freundlichen Empfang. Ziemlich sicher werden wir auch in Zukunft über Sie buchen, da Ihr Service wirklich hervorragend war, wenn wir eine Reise nach Italien planen.
The self catering agriturismo apartments Brandolini Rota are a 2 minute walk from the center of the village Cordignano.
- Treviso 50 km – 40 min
- Pordenone 25 km – 25 min
- Conegliano Veneto 15 km – 20 min
- Caglieron grottoes 13 km – 20 min
- Aviano 20 km – 25 min
- Pian del Cansiglio 25 km – 35 min
- Venice 75 km – 50 min
- Jesolo 75 km – 1 hr
- Lignano 80 km – 50 min
- Asolo 60 km – 1 hr
- Cortina d’Ampezzo 100 km – 1 hr
- Padua 100 km – 1 hr 10 min
- Vicenza 130 km – 1 hr 30 min
- Florence 315 km – 3 hr 15 min