The name Pergolato is inspired by the vine-covered pergola in the garden, typical for houses in the Veneto. This rental villa stretches over 3 floors (ground floor plus 2 upper floors).
On the ground floor a generous entry with beamed ceilings opens onto a well equipped kitchen with dining table.
The first floor of the vacation rental has a spacious living room with two separate sitting areas and two twin rooms, each with its own bathroom.
The upper floor is entirely taken by a very large double bedroom with wooden beams and an en-suite bathroom. 2 sofas can be converted into two extra beds if necessary.
The private garden is furnished with a table and chairs for outdoor meals. The view opens onto the park of Villa Brandolini Rota, a typical example of Venetia genteel architecture.
In the park , a vegetable garden is planted with tomatoes, courgettes, aubergines, basil etc. Feel free to pick whatever you like!
Silvia, the young lady in charge of our guests, is available to help you plan your stay. She is very knowledgeable about her beloved Venetia, and her help will prove invaluable to make your stay a full success.
The property offers breakfast service for an extra charge to our guests.
Amenities and services
Villa is equiped with:
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Dogs welcome
- Bed & bath linens
- Final cleaning
Service on request:
- First shopping
- Baby equipment
Floorplan of the villa
Kitchen with dining table
2 Bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bath (shower)
Large loftlike bedroom with double bed and two extra sofabeds
Large pergola with table and chairs for outdoor meals, view onto the park
ESTATE: Brandolini-Rota Resort
The historical country estate of Brandolino Rota is about an hour north of Venice, just outside the village of Cordignano – the main square with café and the regionally famous gelateria is just a 2-minute walk away. The estate consists of the 17th century villa, a park, wine cellar and 36 hectares of vines. The administrative building was recently converted into 4 very attractive agriturismo apartments for holiydaying in Veneto.
The agriturismo estate of Brandolini Rota is a good base to explore the cultural richness of the Veneto region: Conegliano, Vittorio Veneto, Follina, Asolo, Bassano del Grappa and, of course, Treviso can all be reached in less than an hour. The Maser and Emo Palladian villas are also not far away. From here, you can also visit some less well known places such as Oderzo and Possagno, the birthplace of the sculptor Canova, with a museum that was developed by the contemporary architect Carlo Scarpa. Also relatively close are Venice and the Brenta villas, as well as Padua, the city of St. Anthony and the famous Scrovegni Chapel, Verona with its Roman arena and the famous Romeo and Juliet balcony and Vicenza, the city of Andrea Palladio. If you head north, you can easily plan a day trip to the Dolomites.
Prosecco and grappa come from this area, but many other delicious, high-quality products are made here, such as delectable cheeses, good-quality flour from various grain types and outstanding meat products, chestnuts and mushrooms. The Veneto cuisine is regarded as being one of the best regional cuisines in Italy.Read more about Brandolini-Rota Resort
- The historical treasures of Veneto from many different historical epochs are just too many to list. Venice, Padua, Vicenza, and Ravenna are reasons enough to pay a visit – even people who have been here many times are sure to discover something new each time. The Brenta canal and the Palladio villas are well worth a visit, while Lake Garda and the Dolomites are also easy to reach.
- The Veneto villas: The Venitian hinterland is famous for its villas that were built between the 15th and 19th centuries. There are estimated to be around 3,000 of them. Some villas are open to visitors, such as Villa Barbaro in Maser, designed by Andrea Palladio, Villa Emo in Fanzolo and the Rotonda near Vicenza. But you really shouldn’t miss Villa Valmarana “Ai Nani”, with frescoes by Tiepolo, Catajo Castle and Villa Barbarigo with its baroque garden and box tree labyrinth.
- Friaul Winery: Outstanding wines are produced by Villa Ronche on Brandolini Rota. The cellar is located in the “barchessa” (barn with arcades), which is typical Veneto architecture. The helpful staff will be happy to show you around and let you sample the Friaul DOC wines that are produced here.
- The vineyards of Conegliano: Here, near Conegliano, you will find the winery that invented the modern prosecco: Carpenè Malvolti. At the end of the 19th century, the winemakers here were able to put the “fizz” into the prosecco and market it as sparkling wine
- Direct sales Borgoluce: a shop selling a wide range of products on this estate, which is run according to environmentally friendly guidelines. Here, you can buy cheese, meat products, flour, olive oil and wine. It’s well worth a visit. http://www.borgoluce.it
- Dama Castellana: In Conegliano, on the 3rd weekend in June the inhabitants play a live game of draughts dressed in Renaissance costumes on the draughts board in Piazza Cima to commemorate the historical battle against Treviso.
- You will find more interesting information on the website of the Province of Treviso.
|Beds||Low season||Mid season||Mid season 2||High season|
* Low season :7 January - 8 April 2017, 4 November - 16 December 2017
* Mid season :8 April - 6 May 2017, 30 September - 4 November 2017, 16 December 2017 - 6 January 2018
* Mid season 2 :6 May - 1 July 2017, 26 August - 30 September 2017
* High season :1 July - 26 August 2017
|Beds||Nights||Low season||Mid season||Mid season 2||High season|
* Low season :06 January - 24 March 2018, 10 November - 22 December 2018
* Mid season :24 March - 19 May 2018, 15 September - 10 November 2018, 22 December 2018 - 08 January 2019
* Mid season 2 :19 May - 30 June 2018, 01 September - 15 September 2018
* High season :30 June - 01 September 2018
GUEST REVIEWS, Pergolato, Brandolini-Rota Resort
The accomodation exceeded our expectations.
The equipment is excellent, clean, spacious. Lots of space in the wonderful park.
The people on the property were very friendly, helpful and pro active.
Perfect, very professional, yet personal organisation.
The cook whom we asked to come in one evening prepared an excellent and abundant meal.
Looking back I would have enquired about his rates prior to him coming in. They were not quite clear. How about introducing a lower fee for children?
But this is to be considered a constructive criticism - we loved our holidays. Thank you!
The self catering agriturismo apartments Brandolini Rota are a 2 minute walk from the center of the village Cordignano.
- Treviso 50 km – 40 min
- Pordenone 25 km – 25 min
- Conegliano Veneto 15 km – 20 min
- Caglieron grottoes 13 km – 20 min
- Aviano 20 km – 25 min
- Pian del Cansiglio 25 km – 35 min
- Venice 75 km – 50 min
- Jesolo 75 km – 1 hr
- Lignano 80 km – 50 min
- Asolo 60 km – 1 hr
- Cortina d’Ampezzo 100 km – 1 hr
- Padua 100 km – 1 hr 10 min
- Vicenza 130 km – 1 hr 30 min
- Florence 315 km – 3 hr 15 min